After you have ordered from a third-party vendor, you possibly can go away feedback, suggestions, and rankings to let different clients find out about your expertise. You might have 90 days from the date of your order to go away your score and feedback.
Feedback you permit a couple of third-party vendor must be targeted in your shopping for expertise:
- How happy have been you with how your order was packaged and shipped? (for merchandise)
- How was the work high quality and professionalism of the supplier? (for providers)
- Did you get good customer support and immediate decision? (if relevant)
- Would you purchase from this third-party vendor once more?
- What might have been improved about your expertise?
The third-party vendor score system is 1 to five stars, with 5 stars being one of the best. A 3rd-party vendor’s common score will seem alongside their identify on our web site. Earlier than you permit a important score, just be sure you’ve given the third-party vendor each probability to resolve the difficulty first.
Amazon reserves the proper to take away suggestions that is not instantly associated to the shopping for expertise or violates one in every of our tips. In case your feedback embody any of the next, your suggestions is topic to removing:
- Promotional content material: This consists of something of a promotional nature comparable to feedback about or hyperlinks to different retailers or web sites.
- Obscene or abusive language: Please use useful and applicable language when taking part within the Amazon Group.
- Private info: You should not embody info that identifies different Amazon.com guests.
- Product evaluations: It is extra applicable to evaluation product on the product element web page.
Notice: For extra details about leaving product evaluations, go to Buyer Opinions.