A Lightning Deal is a promotion during which a restricted variety of reductions are supplied on an merchandise for a brief interval.
Lightning Offers may be discovered all through Amazon, and can be found on At present’s Offers or Prime Day* web page. These offers can be found, one per buyer, till the promotion interval for the deal ends or all offers are claimed.
*On Prime Day, all Offers are unique to Prime Members.
Lightning Offers are time-sensitive, so full your order as quickly as attainable.
When a Lightning Deal is on the market, this is what you will see:
- The merchandise featured within the deal
- Any accessible variations of the merchandise (for instance, totally different dimension or colour)
- The promotional low cost quantity and last value (not together with tax)
- A standing bar exhibiting the proportion of offers already claimed
- A timer exhibiting how lengthy you need to add the merchandise to your Cart and declare the promotional low cost
- An Add to Cart button, if there can be found promotional reductions
Be aware: When different clients maintain all of the promotional reductions for a Lightning Deal, you will see a Be part of waitlist button and the standing bar exhibits that 100% of the promotional reductions are held in different buyer carts or have been used to buy the deal.
Study extra about the right way to Be part of a Lightning Deal Waitlist.