When you get sick with fever, cough, or different signs of COVID-19 or take a look at optimistic:
- Keep house and take different precautions. Keep away from contact with others till it’s protected so that you can finish house isolation.
- Don’t journey when you’re sick.
- You may need COVID-19. When you do, know that most individuals are in a position to get well at house with out medical care.
- Keep in contact together with your physician. Name earlier than you go to a health care provider’s workplace or emergency room and allow them to know you may need COVID-19.
- If in case you have an emergency warning signal (together with hassle respiratory), get emergency medical care instantly.
- When you stay in shut quarters with others, take extra precautions to guard them.
If in case you have a medical appointment that can not be postponed, name your physician’s workplace and inform them you’ve gotten or could have COVID-19. It will assist the workplace shield themselves and different sufferers. See CDC’s web page on What to Do If You Are Sick for extra particulars.